Any Cricut Guru's in the Greater Cincinnati Area?

Marieclaire

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the group and to the greater Cincinnati area and I'm kind of a hands on, visiual learner. So I'm wondering if there are any Cricut guru's in the group here who would like to show me all the great ways to use my cricut! I bought the Cricut Create recently and don;t want it to become just one more tool that sits and collects dust in my studio! Plus I love meeting new people and making new friends!

Thanks,
M-C
www.mccplg.blogspot.com

Julie Flanagan

Welcome to this group. You have come to the right place to begin your learning adventure with your Cricut. We look forward to seeing your projects as you work through the tutorials posted in our Files section!