AMP Font Viewer

Joyce

Can anyone tell me where I can find a tutorial that I can print on how to use AMP Font Viewer. esp how to put the different fonts in folders and use them. I watched a video but I could not write down fast enough and these 77 year old eyes are not what they used to be.
Thanks
Joyce
jjdillow@sbcglobal.net

swisher_tammy

When I need the directions on how to do something and I find a video that teaches me how I simply takes notes like I was back in school. I keep my mouse on the play/pause button and it's easy enough to rewind if needed. I know when I first downloaded AMP Font Viewer I could only find one video and it was a very good informational video. I didn't find any other info besides that. I might still have notes saved on my flashdrive at home. I will check this evening. If so I will be sure to e-mail them to you.
Also there is a way to make things on your screen bigger for people who do have a harder time reading small print. I don't know the settings but maybe someone else here does. Or you could possibly do a google search.

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <jjdillow@...> wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find a tutorial that I can print on how to use AMP Font Viewer. esp how to put the different fonts in folders and use them. I watched a video but I could not write down fast enough and these 77 year old eyes are not what they used to be.
Thanks
Joyce
jjdillow@...

Terri Ettling-Shell

I would love your notes as well. I know when I see notes here on a
particular file for the Gallery I will cut and paste them to the notes on
that file.

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling