Recalibrate?

Betty B

can try --are you adding shape(white) send to back, image/text send to front, select all align centre, select all flatten, send to printer, check printer settings, unfit to page is unchecked, and your within the limit of 6.75 x 9.25

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...>
Sent: September 15, 2021 2:03 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Recalibrate?

I think that may just be the result of Design Space updates. Check on a
cricut page or forum to see if anyone else is experiencing issues, and
contact Cricut themselves. Mostly MTC here and legacy Cricuts if there
are any of those users.

On 9/15/2021 6:56 AM, Cara's Yahoo via groups.io wrote:
> Hi. I’m using the same SVG as always with cricut design space but recently the cut for my circles is not perfect. The cut no longer lines up and there’s a teeny bit I need to trim off. Any ideas on why this is happening? I’m not sure how to recalibrate if that’s what needs to be done. Thanks.
> Carol
>
>
>
>
>
--
Liz A.

Liz Ackerman

I think that may just be the result of Design Space updates. Check on a cricut page or forum to see if anyone else is experiencing issues, and contact Cricut themselves. Mostly MTC here and legacy Cricuts if there are any of those users.

On 9/15/2021 6:56 AM, Cara's Yahoo via groups.io wrote:
Hi. I’m using the same SVG as always with cricut design space but recently the cut for my circles is not perfect. The cut no longer lines up and there’s a teeny bit I need to trim off. Any ideas on why this is happening? I’m not sure how to recalibrate if that’s what needs to be done. Thanks.
Carol

--
Liz A.

Cara's Yahoo

Hi. I’m using the same SVG as always with cricut design space but recently the cut for my circles is not perfect. The cut no longer lines up and there’s a teeny bit I need to trim off. Any ideas on why this is happening? I’m not sure how to recalibrate if that’s what needs to be done. Thanks.
Carol