Topics

Papercut Bundle - My Projects

mama brood

WOW! Beautiful! Well done!

Van: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> Namens Julie Flanagan
Verzonden: zondag 3 januari 2021 01:47
Aan: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Onderwerp: [Special] [MTC-Tuts] Papercut Bundle - My Projects

I purchased this Amazing Paprer Craft bundle last week, and shared the link with you. https://designbundles.net/the-amazing-paper-cut-craft-bundle-2/rel=2UfKLx
I was asked by several people to share pictures of some of the projects I made with it.  It took me a week to find the time to get them done, but I finally finished cutting them today.

One is an album page I made for a baby album I am making for our upcoming 18th grandchild. I enlarged the Heart Intricate Papercut design in the bundle, and added a couple of layers. One is an inline, and the other is an outline of the original. Then I glued the layers together.

One of our toddler grandsons loves bees and hexagons, so I made the Honeycomb Bee papercut into a card with a layered front.
The third project I made as a topper for a valentine card. It is one of the Christmas laser cut ornament designs, cut at the original size. I added a couple of outline layers and assembled them using 3D pop-dots.  If you purchased this set, I hope you will select your favorites and show us the project you are making with them. I think these designs will all look lovely in shadow box frames.

Happy Craafting!

I used Recollections. This usually cuts well for me when I need 65# cardstock. I also like the variety colors in the package.

Julie

On 01/02/2021 5:25 PM Carolanne Baker <carolbknits@...> wrote:

They’re great! What paper brand are you using? Thanks
Carol
Jesus is the reason for EVERY season ❤️

On Jan 2, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

[...]

<PapercutProjects-Sm-JF.jpg>