Topics

Replacement blade holder for knk zing air

Liz Ackerman

So I had to look at create N craft. I don't see where they are selling any brand of cutter blades or blade holders. Was this a special deal?

On 1/2/2021 1:29 PM, karenmars63 via groups.io wrote:
My original blue blade holder for knk zing air Max has started acting up.  The blade is not  always flexible so it’s very difficult to get a good cut.  I found a yellow blade holder at create N craft, it says it’s a Force.  Will it work with a zing air Max?
_._,_._,_

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Julie Flanagan

Thanks, Liz, for the information.

Julie

On 01/02/2021 12:59 PM Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...> wrote:

Here is your blade at plottergeeks:

https://plottergeeks.com/product-category/blades/zing-maxxair-blades/

[...]

The KNK Force is a very different kind of cutter as yours, do not use that blade holder as it may damage your cutter. At least that is my understanding of having a Force and knowing how the blade holder works.

If you want original blades get them from plottergeeks, who have taken over supporting the KNK cutters...the owners retired, and Chad their son is plottergeeks.

On 1/2/2021 1:29 PM, karenmars63 via groups.io wrote:
My original blue blade holder for knk zing air Max has started acting up.  The blade is not  always flexible so it’s very difficult to get a good cut.  I found a yellow blade holder at create N craft, it says it’s a Force.  Will it work with a zing air Max?

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Julie Flanagan

This is the blade holder that I use in my Zing. Perhaps it will work for you as well. https://amzn.to/3n7CAr7

Julie

My original blue blade holder for knk zing air Max has started acting up.  The blade is not  always flexible so it’s very difficult to get a good cut.  I found a yellow blade holder at create N craft, it says it’s a Force.  Will it work with a zing air Max?

Karen