Topics

Silhouette Cameo 3

salley schwartz

Miss the whole MTC group. I'm trying to learn Canvas and SCAL. Would rather have my MTC back. Lost my registration key.
           Salley

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:25 PM, Sharon Finnie
<slfinnie@...> wrote:
Oh, I agree. I miss Andy. I just bought Sure Cuts Alot from Leo Kowal at
Dreaming Tree and installed it today, way to complicated if you are not
computer literate. I am not...I am a crafter!

On 12/31/2020 6:27 PM, Liz Ackerman wrote:
> LOL MTC is STILL better!!!
>
> This Group is MTC-Tuts which stands for Make The Cut! Tutorials =)
>
> On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Sharon Finnie wrote:
>>
>> MTC was a program used to design svgs. the developer was Andy
>> Heinlein. Unfortunately he was sued by Provo Craft who makes the
>> Cricut because it was a far better program than Design Space.
>>
>> MTC-Make the Cut
>>
>> On 12/31/2020 1:08 PM, judestrmn wrote:
>>> Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.

Sharon Finnie

Oh, I agree. I miss Andy. I just bought Sure Cuts Alot from Leo Kowal at Dreaming Tree and installed it today, way to complicated if you are not computer literate. I am not...I am a crafter!

On 12/31/2020 6:27 PM, Liz Ackerman wrote:
LOL MTC is STILL better!!!

This Group is MTC-Tuts which stands for Make The Cut! Tutorials =)

On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Sharon Finnie wrote:

MTC was a program used to design svgs. the developer was Andy Heinlein. Unfortunately he was sued by Provo Craft who makes the Cricut because it was a far better program than Design Space.

MTC-Make the Cut

On 12/31/2020 1:08 PM, judestrmn wrote:
Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.

Liz Ackerman

LOL MTC is STILL better!!!

This Group is MTC-Tuts which stands for Make The Cut! Tutorials =)

On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Sharon Finnie wrote:

MTC was a program used to design svgs. the developer was Andy Heinlein. Unfortunately he was sued by Provo Craft who makes the Cricut because it was a far better program than Design Space.

MTC-Make the Cut

On 12/31/2020 1:08 PM, judestrmn wrote:
Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.
https://www.avg.com

Sharon Finnie

MTC was a program used to design svgs. the developer was Andy Heinlein. Unfortunately he was sued by Provo Craft who makes the Cricut because it was a far better program than Design Space.

MTC-Make the Cut

On 12/31/2020 1:08 PM, judestrmn wrote:
Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.

Julie Flanagan

MTC is for Make The Cut software.

Julie

On 12/31/2020 10:08 AM judestrmn <jlzaspel@...> wrote:

Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.

judestrmn

Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.

Liz Ackerman

Are you using MTC with your cutter?

Do you have a Michaels, Joanns, Tuesday Morning, Hobby Lobby or any scrapbooking stores within a decent travelling range?

If not search on Amazon, you'll be able to compare prices.

Liz

On 12/30/2020 4:29 AM, judestrmn wrote:
Hi everyone. I am new to this group. I just started using my Cameo 3 cutting machine this Christmas. I thought it might be a good idea to get another cutting knife but am having a difficult time finding anything locally. I live in the midwest, USA. The Silhouette store is out of them. Can anyone help?
I am very glad I found you all.
Judy

Search for Cameo blade at Amazon. I see that they are in stock right now.

Julie