Topics

New Book Card Design

Julie Flanagan

Here is my latest Pazzles Design Team Post.
Pazzles DIY Lacy Book Frame and Easel with instant SVG download. Compatible with all major electronic cutters including Pazzles Inspiration, Cricut, and Silhouette Cameo. Design by Julie Flanagan.
You can get the cutting files for this project for FREE if you are a Pazzles Craft Room member. If not you can purchase the SVG file for a small price. I have purchased a couple of different style book card dies, but being so large, the price for a die is quite hefty! So I wanted to create a nice lacy book card that we could cut them using our cutters. This allows us to customize the design and size. I made a name plaque for our newest grandchild. You can use it for many different occasions. How about using it as a gift for a graduate, anniversary, birthday, wedding, etc.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie
https://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/2020/02/12/diy-lacy-book-frame-on-easel

Germayne Turner Nash

Gorgeous!

Germayne Turner Nash

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:46 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
[...]

Liz Ackerman

It’s beautiful, Julie, so lacy, it almost looks like exquisite crochet!

Well done!

[...]

Sandy

Gorgeous!

On Feb 13, 2020, at 1:46 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

[...]

Queen Nanu <news@...>

So beautiful. It's unfortunate Valentin is gone already

Julie Flanagan

The good thing is that "Love" focused cards are always relevant. They are great for a random act of kindness for someone who needs some extra love during a hard time. Go ahead. Make someone's day!

Julie

On March 7, 2020 at 4:30 AM Queen Nanu <news@...> wrote:

So beautiful. It's unfortunate Valentin is gone already

Queen Nanu <news@...>

You are right Julie.

ckiamarie Ross

Can you send me this link. Sorry I can't find it.
Thanks,
Cathy