Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie Flanagan

I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving day with family and friends. Be sure to express gratefulness for your friends and loved ones while you can!

Don't forget to check out my blog post covering the Black Friday Deals for Crafters 2019.  I have been updating the list each day for the last week. There are some great deals posted there. Some of the sales have already started, and more will start tomorrow or Monday, and some continue through next week.

I hope you will be able to get some great deals on crafting supplies that you need in the coming months!

Julie

Graham Toal

Hi Julie - I've been a member of this group for some time but don't often post as there's not a lot of overlap between my interests and the things that folks here concentrate on, but I wanted to post and say that I do read your posts, I do appreciate the work you've put in to managing the group (and the transition off Yahoo!), and I'l like to take this opportunity to wish you and all the group members a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year when it comes.  With that, I shall return to lurking for another year (unless something unexpected pops up related to my interests which are mostly concerned with replicating old computer and video gaming paraphernalia such as screen overlays or control panel artwork - especially for the Vectrex, if that means anything to anyone!).

Regards,

Graham