New Years Challenge

SueKaye

I went to Julie's You Tube Channel and selected How to Split a Shape Using MTC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaoD2vW7QA

A photo of my creation is located at the group site.  Here is the link of the photo.

I cut several for my friends office.     It is metallic red but my horrible photography makes it appear black.

I did learn to finally learn Boolean Join.

I use MTC  the others are Greek to me.  And my cutter is an old Cricut as   I forgot to pack up my pazzles when I closed up the summer house.

I also used Julie's instructions for posting the pictures at the group Site.

Thanks for looking
SueKaye

Avast logo

Teri Stenerson

Very nice, love your split heart.

On Jan 15, 2016, at 6:11 PM, 'sue.kaye@...' sue.kaye@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

I went to Julie's You Tube Channel and selected How to Split a Shape Using MTC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaoD2vW7QA

A photo of my creation is located at the group site.  Here is the link of the photo.

I cut several for my friends office.     It is metallic red but my horrible photography makes it appear black.

I did learn to finally learn Boolean Join.

I use MTC  the others are Greek to me.  And my cutter is an old Cricut as   I forgot to pack up my pazzles when I closed up the summer house.

I also used Julie's instructions for posting the pictures at the group Site.

Thanks for looking<2016-01-15 17.42.20.jpg>
SueKaye

Liz Ackerman

Awesome, nice work, Sue!

Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 5:11 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] New Years Challenge

I went to Julie's You Tube Channel and selected How to Split a Shape Using MTC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaoD2vW7QA

A photo of my creation is located at the group site.  Here is the link of the photo.

I cut several for my friends office.     It is metallic red but my horrible photography makes it appear black.

I did learn to finally learn Boolean Join.

I use MTC  the others are Greek to me.  And my cutter is an old Cricut as   I forgot to pack up my pazzles when I closed up the summer house.

I also used Julie's instructions for posting the pictures at the group Site.

Thanks for looking
SueKaye

SueKaye

Thank you so much Teri
Hugs
Sue Kaye

A photo of my creation is located at the group site.  Here is the link of the photo.

I cut several for my friends office.     It is metallic red but my horrible photography makes it appear black.

I did learn to finally learn Boolean Join.

I use MTC  the others are Greek to me.  And my cutter is an old Cricut as   I forgot to pack up my pazzles when I closed up the summer house.

I also used Julie's instructions for posting the pictures at the group Site.

Thanks for looking<2016-01-15 17.42.20.jpg>
SueKaye

Avast logo

SueKaye

Thank you Liz
It was fun to do and I am finally learning the ins and outs of MTC.

Sue