Pazzles Vue shipping

Julie Flanagan

I received notice that my new Pazzles Vue is ready to ship. I am so excited! I pre-ordered the first week it was announced, which seems like a very long time ago.

 I will be sure to post my first impressions as soon as it arrives and I have a chence to run it through its paces. Currently we do not have an MTC plugin that will work with it, but there is one in the works.

Pazzles Vue will have a new highly accurate print and cut feature that I am looking forward to playing with. With its 1000 grams of cutting pressure, it will be the most powerful machine in my collection. I like the extended cutting tray that slides out to support the mat.  Its included online software will import WPC and SVG files. I look forward to being able to cut directly to it from Make the Cut once the plugin is ready.

Their new Pazzles Pro software 2014 is an optional software package that will have all the advanced features I am accustomed to using in the Gazelle IV and Funtime 2014 software. It comes in 4 different colors. I chose purple, because I don't have any other cutters that color. With the Pazzles 2-year membership I am getting the machine for $99.  I was thinking about purchasing it outright, but I really like my craftroom membership. Since I will be paying for the membership anyway, I thought I might as well get the machine for $99.  Craftroom membership is an excellent option for people who prefer the convenience of cutting designs made by others. They have some awesome new projects posted each week.

You can check it out here:

http://tinyurl.com/PazzlesVue

Julie, craftymusician@...
Purchase MTC:  http://tinyurl.com/Purchase-MTC
Purchase Popup Card Studio: http://tinyurl.com/PCS-Fes
Purchase Pazzles: http://tinyurl.com/PazzlesVue

Julie...do you know for sure that Andy is developing a plugin for the new Vue? I would never consider purchasing a cutter that I couldn't use MTC with.

Liz
Edmonton AB

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
—Steve Jobs

I received notice that my new Pazzles Vue is ready to ship. I am so excited! I pre-ordered the first week it was announced, which seems like a very long time ago.

I will be sure to post my first impressions as soon as it arrives and I have a chence to run it through its paces. Currently we do not have an MTC plugin that will work with it, but there is one in the works.

Julie Flanagan

Bryan is working on creating the plugin for the Vue. Pazzles tech support is offering assistance to third party developers to get Vue working with other software. We will have to be patient as Bryan is a volunteer, and he is a very busy man. I look forward to cutting from Make The Cut to the Vue, as soon as the plugin is available. Meanwhile I will play with the Vue software and Pazzles pro 2014 software to get used to them.

Julie

I received notice that my new Pazzles Vue is ready to ship. I am so excited!
I pre-ordered the first week it was announced, which seems like a very long
time ago.

I will be sure to post my first impressions as soon as it arrives and I
have a chence to run it through its paces. Currently we do not have an MTC
plugin that will work with it, but there is one in the works.

Liz Ackerman

Oh kudos to Bryan for taking this on!! He definitely is a busy guy...and I know all about the volunteer thing .

Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:37 PM

Bryan is working on creating the plugin for the Vue. Pazzles tech support is offering assistance to third party developers to get Vue working with other software. We will have to be patient as Bryan is a volunteer, and he is a very busy man. I look forward to cutting from Make The Cut to the Vue, as soon as the plugin is available. Meanwhile I will play with the Vue software and Pazzles pro 2014 software to get used to them.

Julie

I received notice that my new Pazzles Vue is ready to ship. I am so excited!
I pre-ordered the first week it was announced, which seems like a very long
time ago.

I will be sure to post my first impressions as soon as it arrives and I
have a chence to run it through its paces. Currently we do not have an MTC
plugin that will work with it, but there is one in the works.

No virus found in this message.

Debbie Keith

Julie, can you supply a link for the $99 Vue purchase?
Debbie in LA

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 6:44 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[...]

Carol DeMeyer <fennel98597@...>

Hi Julie,
I have considered getting the Pazzles too, but wonder if I can use universal cutting blades like I do on my Zing. Do you know if the regular normal blades we all use will interface with the Pazzles?
Thanks,  Carol DeMeyer

[...]

Here is a link. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Learn More under Sign Up. It will take you to the Vue page with the special offers.

[...]

I don't think there is any such thing as "Universal cutting blades".  The blade holder that ships with the Zing uses a different blade than any of my other cutters. However, the blades for the "Click" style holders do work in a number of cutters. Pazzles Vue uses the same blade holder as the Pazzles Inspiration and Cricut Expression. With the proper depth adjustments I am able to use blades made for Pazzles, Gazelle, Eclips, Roland, Cricut, etc. interchangeably. The Pazzles blade tends to have a slightly longer tip than the others. I normally use the blades made for the Pazzles in the Pazzles machines for consistent results. However, I do use Pazzles blades in my Gazelle, Cricut, and Eclips. In a pinch the blades would be interchangeable.

[...]

Deb

Hmm... My paypal deposit cleared on the first day of ordering, but I haven't heard anything more about shipping... makes me wonder if it was the color I chose or what?

Deb

On 7/24/2014 7:44 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] wrote:

[...]

They are processing pre-orders in the order which they were received. Also, they may be processing outright purchases before the $99 specials. I do know that they are working right now on getting the coupon codes for the $99 specials out in the next few hours. So if yours was among the first orders placed, you may be getting your email today. They plan to start shipping next week.

[...]

Patti Briggs

I got my coupon code for the $99 special yesterday, but I was on the Pazzles website ordering in the first 5 minutes it went for sale.   And boy oh boy did I pay the remaining as soon ​as I saw that email yesterday.  So I'm hoping I may be one of the first ones to ship and I am soooo excited to get my hands on it.

Patti

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[...]

Christy Russell <christy.russell@...>

I don't think color matters because when you go to complete your order, you can pick again whatever color you want - you can change your mind if you want.  I think they are doing small batches at a time because they are still going through and testing all the machines that came in.  You should probably get your email very soon!!!!

It's SO exciting!!!!  I can't wait til it comes!!

Christy

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Deborah Yarbrough ldsmom@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[...]

Silvia Patiño

Hi Julie

Have you used pazzle blades in the zing?

[...]

That's just it Julie... I pre-ordered on March 10...  and it's an outright purchase.. Only thing I can think of is that ordered Red? or maybe since I had an additional order with it, maybe that puts me at the bottom of the stac..

 Oh well.. I'll be on the road for the next couple of weeks.. between safe shipping locations...

  we'll see..