cross cutting file

judi

In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

Barbie Creech

I got a free font set from daFont of Christian crosses. There are many there. Not sure if the one with the wreath is there or not, but you might want to check it out.
Hugs, smiles and happy thoughts!
Barbie
KNK Design Team Associate for www.KNKUSA.com

Cheryl Rotnem

You might check out Penny Duncan, I know she has crosses!

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM, judi_cassie <mamathistle@...> wrote:

In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

Anna Dowdy

I was check out this sale and found this cross. Hope this is ok and the link works ok

Hugs, Anna

Preach the gospel where ever you go
If necessary use words.

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com

Tam

she has 50% of now too WIth Love50 code

You might check out Penny Duncan, I know she has crosses!

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM, judi_cassie <mamathistle@...> wrote:

In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com
My groups:
cherylscreativestampingpad@...
scal-mtc-hints@...

Anke Eggers <aeggers007@...>

Did you mean  these die cut from Spellbinder ????
Liebe Grüsse

AnkeE

aeggers007@...
Joomla-Site:
http://lfv-bi-bo.bplaced.net/
Photoshop-Site:
http://ankeeggers.bplaced.net
Boberger Holztypen
http://holz2006.blogspot.com
Am 14.02.2013 05:30, schrieb judi_cassie:

  In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    MTC_Tuts-digest@...
    MTC_Tuts-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Anna Dowdy

Yes and has some super cute files. My Valentine gift to myself :D

[...]

Julie Flanagan

The Spellbinders Die set is for sale on eBay here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spellbinders-Shapeabilities-CROSS-COLLECTION-Die-Set-Ltd-Ed-/170988290999?pt=US_Die_Cutting_Machines_Dies&hash=item27cfb243b7

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
Purchase Pazzles: http://tinyurl.com/Pazzles-JF

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., "judi_cassie" wrote:

In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

Pat Chesterton

this looks like a celtic cross....do an image search for that , also a lot of tattoo sites have huge variations on a celtic cross, hope that helps , chezzie xx

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., "judi_cassie" wrote:
Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available >

appalachianyeti <appalachianyeti@...>

Wow! Check out the price. Wish I hadn't opened mine up and used it. No, I made some great cards with this and will probably make a lot more. The Celtic type cross is one of my favorite of all time.

Karen

Melissa Snyder

There is a TTF or dingbat (free when I got it) called Christian Crosses, CCII, CCIII, CCIV, and CCV. There are a LOT of various crosses available...you might need to do some welding with another shape to get what you're looking for but it's a good start.

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., "judi_cassie" <mamathistle@...> wrote:

In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

judi

Want to say a very big thank you to all who responded about the crosses ...Love this group of cutting crafters  you are the best...
Judi