pdf files

Cheryl Rotnem

I have some pdf files I would like to bring into mtc and do a print and cut. I just updated my mtc. I can't get it to see my pdf's it says no file available. What am I doing wrong? i go to import pdf and the file w/them comes up, then I click on the one I want and nothing happens.

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com

Julie Flanagan

What is the source of the PDF files? If the PDF files do not have cutting lines in them, you will not get a preview in the preview window. But you will have the option at the bottom of the import window to import using Pixel Trace. Select that option, and the Pixel trace window will open automatically for you to set the trace options to bring it in to MTC. If the PDF does have cutting lines, then the image should show in the Preview window for you to import. Sometimes the image you want in the file is on a different page. If there is more than one page in the file, you should be able to use the up arrow to preview another page, under the preview window.

For additional help with importing PDF files, see page 9 of the tutorial called II.03_ImportingFilesToMTC.pdf
posted here:

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
Purchase Pazzles: http://tinyurl.com/Pazzles-JF