finally got it!

Cheryl Rotnem

Pamela,
One was of the file I created, and the other was my finished card. Whick did you see?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM, lifetime_crafter <pictureitgifts@...> wrote:

Hi I received your email that you had added 2 attachments. When I opened to download and look at there was only one. Am I missing something ? Also will sure checkout Zentangles.com
Pamela

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., "Liz" wrote:

> Cheryl...I am so glad you showed us this, as I was having a difficult time trying to visualize what you meant, and now I know! This looks like a lot of work!! And its very unique! Wow!
>
> Liz
> Edmonton AB

Sue <sjvanhees@...>

Okay Cheryl, you are in big trouble....LOL. I have doodled all my life. I don't have enough time to get stuff done as it is but Zentangles is absolutely addictive! Just what I need, something else to do!! Thanks for sharing the link. For anyone who hasn't tried it, it is awesome. I have limited myself to doing it only after dinner. I think I need to find someone to cook. clean and run my house so I can play, play and play. It's bad enough during golf season.

Sue

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com

Cheryl Rotnem

Sue, Glad you are enjoying tangling! It is fun isn't it? I'm going to certification in June to become a teacher of Zentangle, I'm over the moon excited about that! Five more months to wait.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Sue <sjvanhees@...> wrote:

Okay Cheryl, you are in big trouble....LOL. I have doodled all my life. I don't have enough time to get stuff done as it is but Zentangles is absolutely addictive! Just what I need, something else to do!! Thanks for sharing the link. For anyone who hasn't tried it, it is awesome. I have limited myself to doing it only after dinner. I think I need to find someone to cook. clean and run my house so I can play, play and play. It's bad enough during golf season.

Sue

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., Cheryl Rotnem wrote:

> I'm sharing my latest creation in MTC. It is a hexagon overlay, you can see
> what I did with mine. The designs in some of the hexs are my tangles. You
> can learn more about Zentangles at Zentangle.com so much fun and relaxing
> also!

Goldie Holzer

I watched the videos….so cool, but I would end up with a TANGLED MESS!  I want to try, though. However, what do you do with these after you make them?  How could we use them in cardmaking or scrapbooking?  What kind of paper are they doing this on?   I hate you, you know!

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com
My groups:
cherylscreativestampingpad@...
scal-mtc-hints@...

Cheryl Rotnem

I usually use cardstock or watercolor papers, a micron pigma 01 pen for coloring in I use either a 05 or 08 for large areas to color. Yes, I have used it in some of my card making. I'll attach another pic of one of my  other cards I did. The main image in the center was stamped and colored in, the tangling, well, you can see.
You asked what do I do with them all, well, I am on a group for tanling, who knew huh! And some I do keep in sleeves for atcs.