From: "Terri Ettling-Shell"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:49:16 AM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Organizing Compressed Files

How are all of you organizing your compressed files.  Are you extracting them and then putting them in to a folder that suits your organization?  HELP…..

Terri Ettling-Shell

Lisa Campbell

I unzip, too!

--
Lisa

Terri Ettling-Shell

Sounds like a good idea.  A lot of them come with file types that I don’t use.  Do you usually keep them somewhere or delete the?

Terri Ettling-Shell

I unzip files before putting in their topical folders. Otherwise I will not see them when I am browsing from the software.

How are all of you organizing your compressed files.  Are you extracting them and then putting them in to a folder that suits your organization?  HELP…..

Terri Ettling-Shell

Terri Ettling-Shell

Any other tricks or tips.

Terri Ettling-Shell

How are all of you organizing your compressed files.  Are you extracting them and then putting them in to a folder that suits your organization?  HELP…..

Terri Ettling-Shell

--
Lisa

I have always organized my files according to file type and topic. Now I have started just placing files in all formats in the topical folders. That way I can access whichever file type I need in a single set of topical folders. Since I use many different software packages, I use all different file formats.

http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

How are all of you organizing your compressed files.  Are you extracting them and then putting them in to a folder that suits your organization?  HELP…..

Terri Ettling-Shell

--
Lisa

Cheryl Rotnem

I just deleted those files I don't use! I keep MTC, SVG's only!

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Terri Ettling-Shell <tlettling@...> wrote:

Sounds like a good idea.  A lot of them come with file types that I don’t use.  Do you usually keep them somewhere or delete the?

Terri Ettling-Shell

I unzip files before putting in their topical folders. Otherwise I will not see them when I am browsing from the software.

How are all of you organizing your compressed files.  Are you extracting them and then putting them in to a folder that suits your organization?  HELP…..

Terri Ettling-Shell

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com

Want to cut any font/dingbat from your pc? Check out the best program bar none!!!  https://www.iportis.com/buynow.php?pid=5g7b5s8w3myn3v0p9qyl&affid=4631&noshop=1

My groups:
cherylscreativestampingpad@...
scal-mtc-hints@...

Terri Ettling-Shell

That makes sense.  I know that I would like to keep track of where I got the file from.  Is that going to be pretty much impossible?

Terri Ettling-Shell