From: Anita <2shye4u@...>
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 2:55:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] How to

Oh, I would love a file that said happy birthday, happy Halloween, and especially Merry Christmas!  please, please share!  hugs, Anita

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Cyndi Budhi <cyndibudhi@...> wrote:

I would say you could easlie make this card with the rectangle shape and weld the words at the top of it so then you don't even have the open area as she did.........make since.........if you don't know how, I would be happy to do it for you

Cyndi Budhi
a/k/a Cynthia Budhisetiawan
www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com

From: pmotafairygirl <pmota01@...> Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50:33 AM

Subject: [MTC_Tuts] How to

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

Cathy V <renravc@...>

Cyndi, those are very cute, thanks for sharing. Love the Christmas one, it would be very cute to use liquid applique for the fur on the hats.
Cathy V

Anita and pmotafairygirl here is what I did.........Hope you enjoy

________________________________

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any
ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

Sara

Those are really cute.

Thanks for sharing.

Sara

In a message dated 8/19/2010 10:19:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time, cyndibudhi@... writes:
www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com

revlmc68 <revlkmc@...>

Did you post it somewhere? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Linda MC

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, Cyndi Budhi <cyndibudhi@...> wrote:

Anita and pmotafairygirl here is what I did.........Hope you enjoy
 Cyndi Budhi
a/k/a Cynthia Budhisetiawan
www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com

frogquilter

Was the Halloween one intentionally "Holloween" or just an oops?!?  Love the file and want to say thanks a lot

From: pmotafairygirl <pmota01@...> Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50:33 AM

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

rockette1215 <rockette1215@...>

I would really love to see these too! Can you share a link?

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, "revlmc68" <revlkmc@...> wrote:

Did you post it somewhere? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Linda MC

Cyndi Budhi <cyndibudhi@...>

Whhhhheeeww yes love the liquid applique suggestion

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., Cyndi Budhi wrote:

> Anita and pmotafairygirl here is what I did.........Hope you enjoy
>  Cyndi Budhi
> a/k/a Cynthia Budhisetiawan
> www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com
>

> ________________________________

Ladies I am at work and don't have access to my MTC but come Sunday or so I will re-post the files............I had only sent them as an attachment not thinking that some of you might be on digest.

Also I want to thank those of you that have been able to view them.

Cyndi Budhi
a/k/a Cynthia Budhisetiawan
www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com

Susan Boyles

These are cute thanks for sharing.

Suzzi

 Thanks for the time and God Bless to you as well.

To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: renravc@...
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 04:12:30 +0000

Cyndi, those are very cute, thanks for sharing. Love the Christmas one, it would be very cute to use liquid applique for the fur on the hats.
Cathy V

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., Cyndi Budhi wrote:

> Anita and pmotafairygirl here is what I did.........Hope you enjoy
>  Cyndi Budhi
> a/k/a Cynthia Budhisetiawan
> www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com
>

> ________________________________

nope it was and OPPS.........and I will change it before I post it with the photo on my blog........sorry girls, but will make it right!

From: pmotafairygirl <pmota01@...> Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50:33 AM

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

frogquilter

Still love it just like it is!!!!! Silly me---lol

From: pmotafairygirl <pmota01@...> Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50:33 AM

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

QP Levingston

Where can I find the files?

QP

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, Cyndi Budhi <cyndibudhi@...> wrote:

Anita and pmotafairygirl here is what I did.........Hope you enjoy
 Cyndi Budhi
a/k/a Cynthia Budhisetiawan
www.cyndistreasures.blogspot.com

________________________________

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any
ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

Sara

I never even noticed - I was so excited to see them!

Sara

From: pmotafairygirl <pmota01@...> Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50:33 AM

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

frogquilter

Sara,

It was an attachment on Cyndi's post of Aug 19--it's really great!

Frogquilter

From: pmotafairygirl <pmota01@...> Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50:33 AM

I saw this really neat project on a blog and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas how to design it on MTC.

I'm thinking it's more like a cupcake wrapper.

Project: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2010/07/paper-gift-topper.html

Nancy Murray

These are really cute!  If you want to make them with the opening in the middle of the strip the way she has done on her blog, you could probably use the technique I showed in my Custom Word Window video: http://www.createcricutdesigns.com/2010/05/make-cut-video-tutorial-designing.html