Webinar

Sharon Shear

I enjoyed the Webinar and learned so much! Thanks to Julie and Bryan for a fabulous job. Looking forward to the next one.

Sarah

I second that! It was my first webinar and I love seeing visuals...helps me
learn and retain information. Will be at the next one!

Thanks again to everyone. This is one of the reasons MTC is such a great
product.

Sarah

Jo-Anne Price <japrice@...>

The webinar was AWESOME and I learned so much from it! Thanks to Julie, Bryan for a great job and of course Andy the creator of the program! I can't wait for the next one!

Hugz,
Jo

Diane Hiscoe <dimahi@...>

I also totally enjoyed the Webnair...and a huge thank you for showing me some of the things I've been trying to do, but wasn't having any luck...I was doing a weld instead of bolean...so I'm off and running...Also, did I hear that MTC can now open SCUT files? How? I tried after class and couldn't or is that going to be the new version coming out?
Thanks so much for showing us how to use the software.
Diane

http://scrapitcmh.blogspot.com

http://scutfiles.blogspot.com

S. Bryan Williams <sbw1@...>

Diane,

Opening SCUT files will be in the next release. We don't know when that release will be available.

Bryan

four11lady@...

Julie,
    When I go to the Craftrobo site to download there are more than one listed. Which do I download.........I am on VISTA and have the Cricut. Sorry for being so dumb...........just want to make sure before I mess things up.

mprzybelski

I also learned a lot. Made heart with happy birthday inside and also made my own balloon bouquet. Would send but I don't know how to attach svg file to my email.

Michele

Julie Flanagan

Instructions for posting files or photos to the group are included at the end of Lesson 06 in the group's Basic Lesson folder.
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sIXYSyD4StT1CgtC2Zb-viObRpqmelnbUQDcboZWXV494U9SJAMrrhAB-Sm7gMvfU3X01TRKBSjbFY4iNMSipQ/02_Basic%20Lessons/06_Aperture%20Card%20inMTC.pdf

I also learned a lot. Made heart with happy birthday inside and also made my own balloon bouquet. Would send but I don't know how to attach svg file to my email.

Michele

Julie Flanagan

Andy mentioned the ability to open SCUT files in the version of MTC that he is currently using. He has not yet released that version, as he is not yet finished adding in all the wonderful new features for the next update. We are looking forward to playing with all the new stuff soon! We don't know exactly when it will be released, but we do know that it will be well worth the wait!