save webinar file, how to?

Trina M. Macko <flashter2u@...>

Brian, how do we save the video to our computer? I have no idea how to do that?

Thanks, Trina

Ann

I'm not Brian but I did this last night to see what it was all about.  I let the Video DL all the way and then save as and it worked.
I was impressed what all the software could do. Needless to say it is WAY over my heady switching  the layer orders etc. But very ing interesting to watch.
Ann

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Trina M. Macko <flashter2u@...> wrote:

Brian, how do we save the video to our computer? I have no idea how to do that?

Thanks, Trina

Terri Ettling-Shell

I went to see if I had saved mine. I guess that I had not. I sure thought
that I did. Can someone send the link again? Thanks

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

S. Bryan Williams <sbw1@...>

Hi Trina,

If you go to this thread on the forum: http://make-the-cut.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2008 you will see a link to the video in the first post. Right-click on that link and either do a "Save Link As ..." (Firefox) or "Save Target As ..." (MS IE). It will then ask you where you want to save it - just browse to the directory where you want it saved and then click Save. I would then use Microsoft Media Player to watch the video.

Bryan

Trina M. Macko wrote:

Brian, how do we save the video to our computer? I have no idea how to do that?
Thanks, Trina

S. Bryan Williams <sbw1@...>

You can find the link on this thread at the forum:
http://make-the-cut.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2008

Bryan

Kathy Scollan

You can find the link on this thread at the forum:
http://make- <http://make-the-cut.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2008>