New file uploaded to MTC_Tuts

MTC_Tuts@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MTC_Tuts
group.

File : /03_Intermediate_Lessons/01_QuiltedOverlayWithFrame_JF.pdf
Uploaded by : juliefes <craftymusician@...>
Description : Use Make The Cut to create a lovely Quilted Page Frame and 6 other designs.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

juliefes <craftymusician@...>

Shirley Godfrey

Julie,
   Thank you for the new tutorial.  I have completed steps through 6.  When I get to step 7, I am not able to "stack again."   Not sure the reason.  All else fell into place.

Thanks,
ShirleyG

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MTC_Tuts
group.

  File        : /03_Intermediate_Lessons/01_QuiltedOverlayWithFrame_JF.pdf
  Uploaded by : juliefes <craftymusician@...>
  Description : Use Make The Cut to create a lovely Quilted Page Frame and 6
other designs.

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

juliefes <craftymusician@...>