Question

Betsy Adkins

My craft computer crashed, so while I"m waiting on the new one to be
delivered, I was wondering...... Can I install the MTC on Vista? I won't be
using both computers at the same time, but want to make sure I can install
it on a different computer and then again on the new computer when it comes
in.

I'm hoping to salvage the hard drive from the old computer and make it a
slave on the 'new' one, but have to wait and see on that. In the meantime,
I am itching to cut again and need the MTC!!!

Thanks!

Betsy
Custom creations in vinyl and threads!
www.youniquedezines.com

Julie Flanagan

Yes, you can install MTC on a computer running Vista.

My craft computer crashed, so while I"m waiting on the new one to be
delivered, I was wondering...... Can I install the MTC on Vista? I won't be
using both computers at the same time, but want to make sure I can install
it on a different computer and then again on the new computer when it comes
in.

I'm hoping to salvage the hard drive from the old computer and make it a
slave on the 'new' one, but have to wait and see on that. In the meantime,
I am itching to cut again and need the MTC!!!

Thanks!

Betsy
Custom creations in vinyl and threads!
www.youniquedezines.com

Betsy Adkins

Thanks!!!

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:38 PM, <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Yes, you can install MTC on a computer running Vista.

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

Terri Ettling-Shell

I have Vista and it works just fine. Can I put MTC on more than one
computer? I would like to have it on the laptop I use daily and on the one
in my craft room.

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

Julie Flanagan

You are fine to use it on both computers, one at a time, of course.

I have Vista and it works just fine. Can I put MTC on more than one
computer? I would like to have it on the laptop I use daily and on the one
in my craft room.

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

Terri Ettling-Shell

Thanks for the info. I do have 2 expression machines. Could you imagine
having all of it going at the same time.

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

Julie Flanagan

I have had up to 4 cutters going at the same time when working on a huge project. They kept me on my feet, but the project did get done!

Thanks for the info. I do have 2 expression machines. Could you imagine
having all of it going at the same time.

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling

Terri Ettling-Shell