BRENDA - ShirleyG's Aperture card

Brenda Bonkowski

Shirley,

I still haven't been to bed. Stayed up, and was afraid if I went to sleep that I would miss Andy's webinar. It was great. Andy doesn't look anything like I thought!! Young and good looking with a wife and small child. OT I don't have my printer hooked up, but I'll probably go to the library on Monday and print a bunch of things. My E is still in the case from my last blog...I have a new Create, and I'm thinking about setting up and try to see if I will have any problems registering, updating drivers, updating the firmware, etc. My house isn't very big, so the create would take up less room.

I don't think it's the weather here that makes me foggy. I have fibro, and it comes with something called fibro fog. The old memory is long gone. You make notes...then can't remember where the notes are. lol My daughter live in Phoenix, and I don't thing you could pay her enough to move back to WA. I live in Longview, but she used to live in Federal Way, but worked at Tacoma General? The one on the hill.

I need to get to bed so I can be up at 8 to sign for my new Corel Draw something or another Suite. The UPS guy came today, and by the time I got to the door he was long gone.

Brenda in WA

Shirley Godfrey

Brenda,

Take a nap but first PRINT out the instructions. That's what I had to do. Once you've had some rest and printed out the instructions, it does fall into place. I did have to reread, rework it, but it finally happened.

I'm originally from Tacoma. Sometimes the weather, just makes us a little foggy. :) I never get things the first time around.

ShirleyG
Albuquerque

From: craftymusician@...
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:12:02 +0000

Thanks, Brenda. In one of the tutorials I added step-by-step instructions for posting photos and files in the group. I will leave the adventure of finding them up to you - Like a treasure hunt! I look forward to seeing your completed projects!

Hey, when are you and your friends going to come visit me for some hands on hints, tips, and lessons?

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

From: craftymusician@...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:50:26 +0000

06_Aperture Card inMTC.pdf will answer your question.

In a nutshell, it is a card with an opening.