Date   

Re: need help with idea for Halloween Table Arrangement

live4scrappin@...
 

HOw about cutting a bunch of pumpkins and putting them on skewers and then putting them in a pot like a bouquet. Then just take a 12x12 piece of paper and sit it on the table with the pot of pumpkins or leaves or ghosts or whatever on it. Pretty simple. You could even use canning jars with a little ribbon at the top for your "pot" and some loose cleaned gravel in the bottom to hold the skewers. Super easy, cute and not to expensive. The skewers come in a pack of about 50 for $1.00 at the dollar store. Or you could go to a local thrift shop to find baskets or small buckets or pumpkins (the kind kids put their candy in for usually .25 cents or so if you don't want to use canning jars or don't have them.) IF the container is not clear, you could just use newspaper or plastic bags to give the items some height but you'd need something to stick the skewers into so they wouldn't fall over. They also sell flower crafting foam at the dollar store a five pack for 1.00 and you'd only need 1 of the 5 per pot. This way, you 6 inch cut capability wouldn't hinder you because you shouldn't need anything cut bigger than 6 inches! Or you could cut flowers in fall colors or use your squads colors and then the stuff would be usuable for another event some other time....

Good luck!
Heidi

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, "swisher_tammy" <swisher_tammy@...> wrote:

I have a dilemma and hope my group will be able to help pull me through this. My cheerleading and dance team is putting on a Spagetti Dinner Fundraiser. It is being held on the after noon of October 30th. We still have one more week to sell tickets so I am not sure how many I have to make, but I need to come up with something to put in the middle of the tables. I have tons of paper crafting supplies with not a lot of extra money. I also have the Baby Cricut that allows me to cut up to 12x6 inches. I need something that will not be tons of work because I picture making atleast 20 of these things.

Any Ideas?


Re: mtc doesn't work with my expression anymore

Julie Flanagan
 

Did you do the firmware updates as well as the driver installation? Can you run Cricut Design Studio in trial (or full) mode, and get the Cricut to respond? If not, then you should make sure that you have installed Cricut Design Studio, downloaded and installed the software and font updates. Once CDS is working properly, then MTC should work properly as well.

Julie, craftymusician@...  Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC:    http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2  
www.scrap-savvy.com     http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "Ellen"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:44:30 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] mtc doesn't work with my expression anymore

 

Before I rebooted my pc, mtc worked fine with my expression. Now it states that it can't find the drivers although I have installed them through mtc... any ideas?
 
ellen


mtc doesn't work with my expression anymore

Ellen
 

Before I rebooted my pc, mtc worked fine with my expression. Now it states that it can't find the drivers although I have installed them through mtc... any ideas?
 
ellen


Re: 64 bit?

live4scrappin@...
 

First off the answer is yes, however, I run a 32 bit with Windows 7 and have found that when helping friends install it on their computer, the drivers for CDS or the cricut are not set up to install on a 64 bit computer. It is possible, but it takes a little tweeking to get the drivers to install correctly. Once they are installed correctly, everything works great. This is NOT an MTC issue, but a cricut driver issue. If you go to the cricut message boards and research driver issues, there will be a post with detailed instructions for installing the drivers on a 64 bit computer (although they don't say it's a 64 bit issue however the only people that I know of here are those that were using a 64 bit computer.)

Heidi

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, dbrit89828@... wrote:

Since you mentioned 64 bit systems..................does MTC work with it
for using with a Cricut Expression?
I have a 32 bit system presently, but will probably be upgrading and
everything I see is now 64 bit.

Thanks,
Jonnie


In a message dated 10/12/2010 2:10:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
craftymusician@... writes:



The Pink Wishblade works with Make The Cut unless you have a 64 bit
machine. Use the instructions and settings for Craft Robo.

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "artfuldodger1992" <artfuldodgerrs@...>
To: "MTC Tuts" <MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:24:54 AM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Tonight's Webinar

_


Gee wish he could get the Pink Wishblade to work with it.

Pammie

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com) ,
"Sharon" <s.serguta@> wrote:

Wow - wonderful. Makes me feel guilty that I am not paying for the
upgrade. Andy, you need to put a "donate" button on your website for all the
hard work you do or get a post office box account so we can send you fudge or
something.

--- In _MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com) ,
"CraftyMusician" <craftymusician@> wrote:

If you missed tonight's webinar, you missed a treat. Andy showed us
some of the new features that will be in the next update of Make The Cut. He
also said that we should have the new update by November 1 (probably
sooner).
> In addition to smoother, faster cutting to Gazelle, and WYSIWYG
cutting to Gazelle, he has added an automatic lattice maker and automatic
rhinestones! It has a new multi-page feature within a single file. MTC will cut to
the Black Cat Cougar as well.

Measurements can be entered as regular fractions, and conversion to
decimals and percents are automatic. He has streamlined creation of blackout
layers. A new icon is added for zooming in and out quickly.

We were also able to get a lot of questions answered during the
Webinar.
> If you missed the webinar, you may be able to see the recording in the
next few weeks after Bryan gets it posted. We will post a link here once
it is posted.



Julie, craftymusician@ Flanagan Educational Services
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/)
Purchase MTC: _http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2_
(http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2)
www.scrap-savvy.com _http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase_
(http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase)
>


Re: Looking for MTC candy files

Darlene Iglehart
 

Coleen,
This is a longshot but do you also have all the eyes open? Darlene


GSD to svg

Marvilyn
 

Hello, I am new to this and frustrated. lol! I love MTC! I'm trying to convert a gsd to svg but it won't work! What am I doing wrong? I downloaded robomaster, pdf writer, and I have Inkscape.

Thank you!

Marvilyn


Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

mprzybelski
 


I have the same problem with the I-Rock tool also.  Wish the heat would stay on when you slide the switch

Michele

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

 

I think you can use the I-Rock tool with any rhinestone that has the glue on them that needs to be heated.
 
My problem with the I-Rock tool is that I find it hard to hold in the upright position while keeping the button pushed down.  Others may not have to problem, my daughter doesn't, so it just might be me and my wrists.
 
Sara
 
In a message dated 10/12/2010 5:25:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time, swisher_tammy@... writes:
 

I was just checking out the I Rock Tool and have a question about it. I have only ever used the rhinestones that already have sticky stuff on them to use on paper. I basically don't know much at all about rhinestones, but think I want to add them to a few shirts once the update comes. What is the average size rhinestone a person would use to add to shirts? Also The I Rock Tool says it warms up and that's how the rhinestones are stuck to the shirt. Does all rhinestones have a glue on them or do I need spacial ones to use with the I Rock Tool?

Thanks for all your help.


Re: Looking for MTC candy files

Julie Flanagan
 

Unlock all first. If you want to work with a group of shapes, then select them and use join. This allows you to resize all together.


Julie, craftymusician@...  Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC:    http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2  
www.scrap-savvy.com     http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "Colleen"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:47:56 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Looking for MTC candy files

 

I did...when I select Break, it still only lets me resize each part.
With it locked, I cannot select anything. When I unlock, it lets me size each part. I'm trying to find a way to resize the items before separating the layers. Is there a way to resize the two layers as one unit?
Thanks again for the help.
~Colleen

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., craftymusician@... wrote:
>
> Did you try selecting then using Break?
>
> Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
> Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
> www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Colleen Hammon"
> To: "MTC Tuts" <MTC_Tuts@...>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:41:22 AM
> Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Looking for MTC candy files
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Thank you so much for your quick reply and creations. I'm just learning the MTC and I can't seem to be able to resize the candies individually before I separate the layers. I know there has to be a way but I can't find it. When I unlock the files, I can separate them but can only figure out how to resize each piece individually.
> Appreciate your help.
> ~Colleen
> 10c. Re: Looking for MTC candy files
> Posted by: "scmiller777" scmiller777@... scmiller777
> Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:41 pm (PDT)
>
>
>
> I made a few files for you and posted them on my blog. You will need to unlock them to access the layers & changes sizes, etc. I will see if I can find more, I just wanted to get a few up for you. I haven't cut them so if you have any problems please let me know.
>
> http://happy2bscrap pin-777.blogspot .com/
>


Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

Julie Flanagan
 

Some rhinestones have no adhesive on them. For those, I use special glue designed for use with rhinestones and fabric.

Julie, craftymusician@...  Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC:    http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2  
www.scrap-savvy.com     http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: Richar2339@...
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:58:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

 

I think you can use the I-Rock tool with any rhinestone that has the glue on them that needs to be heated.
 
My problem with the I-Rock tool is that I find it hard to hold in the upright position while keeping the button pushed down.  Others may not have to problem, my daughter doesn't, so it just might be me and my wrists.
 
Sara
 
In a message dated 10/12/2010 5:25:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time, swisher_tammy@... writes:
 

I was just checking out the I Rock Tool and have a question about it. I have only ever used the rhinestones that already have sticky stuff on them to use on paper. I basically don't know much at all about rhinestones, but think I want to add them to a few shirts once the update comes. What is the average size rhinestone a person would use to add to shirts? Also The I Rock Tool says it warms up and that's how the rhinestones are stuck to the shirt. Does all rhinestones have a glue on them or do I need spacial ones to use with the I Rock Tool?

Thanks for all your help.


Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

Julie Flanagan
 

Not all rhinestones had adhesive on their backs. Use hotfix rhinestones with heat tools. Some rhinestones are self-adhesive, but those would not be good for use on clothing that needs to be washed. These self-adhesive ones would be used like stickers on projects. Permanent application would require a hotfix backing for use with a heat tool or iron.

Julie, craftymusician@...  Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC:    http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2  
www.scrap-savvy.com     http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "swisher_tammy"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:43:34 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

 

I was just checking out the I Rock Tool and have a question about it. I have only ever used the rhinestones that already have sticky stuff on them to use on paper. I basically don't know much at all about rhinestones, but think I want to add them to a few shirts once the update comes. What is the average size rhinestone a person would use to add to shirts? Also The I Rock Tool says it warms up and that's how the rhinestones are stuck to the shirt. Does all rhinestones have a glue on them or do I need spacial ones to use with the I Rock Tool?

Thanks for all your help.


Re: 3D Lion to make

Terri Ettling-Shell
 

They are awesome.

 

Terri Ettling-Shell

 

From: MTC_Tuts@... [mailto:MTC_Tuts@...] On Behalf Of xkarenb@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:23 PM
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Cc: Terri Ettling-Shell
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] 3D Lion to make

 

 

There are 9 different 3D papercraft lions on this site you can make. http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3157/03396/index.html
I hope this is what you're looking for.

Karen
---- Terri Ettling-Shell <tlettling@...> wrote:
> Hello Everyone. I am trying to find a file for a lion. I would like for it to be 3D or maybe a pop up of some sort. Can someone direct me in the right direction.
>
>
>
> Terri Ettling-Shell
>
>
>
> From: MTC_Tuts@... [mailto:MTC_Tuts@...] On Behalf Of craftymusician@...
> Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:59 PM
> To: MTC Tuts
> Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Converting GSD to SVG
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Messages in this topic <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/message/3539;_ylc=X3oDMTM1aHRmb2QzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTk1NTQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzAwNgRtc2dJZAMzNTQwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI4Njg0ODc1MAR0cGNJZAMzNTM5> (2)
>
> Recent Activity:
>
> · <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZDBkczlrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTk1NTQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzAwNgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjg2ODQ4NzUw?o=6> New Members 29
>
> · <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/spnew;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMWJ1M3Q4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTk1NTQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzAwNgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2cGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjg2ODQ4NzUw> New Photos 1
>
> · <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJoMWlscGkwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTk1NTQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzAwNgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTI4Njg0ODc1MA--> New Links 2
>
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts;_ylc=X3oDMTJmc3VyaHI5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzNTk1NTQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzAwNgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyODY4NDg3NTA-> Visit Your Group
>
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlamJuZm8yBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzQzNTk1NTQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzAwNgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTI4Njg0ODc1MA--> Yahoo! Groups
>
> Switch to: MTC_Tuts-traditional@...?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> Text-Only, MTC_Tuts-digest@...?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> Daily Digest • MTC_Tuts-unsubscribe@...?subject=Unsubscribe> Unsubscribe • <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use
>
> .
>
> <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43595546/grpspId=1705063006/msgId=3540/stime=1286848750/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>
>
>
>


Re: 64 bit?

Julie Flanagan
 

You can make the same adjustments using CorelDraw if you have that. Right now I am finding that those files that are fragmented are best utilized in MTC via a screen capture and Pixel trace. 

Julie, craftymusician@...  Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC:    http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2  
www.scrap-savvy.com     http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: mardafrie@...
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:14:47 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: 64 bit?

 

Well that stinks about the pink wishblade ;   (
Guess I will have to learn the gazzelle!

Julie,
When you were talking about AI, what if a person does not have adobe illustrator for converting gsd to svg?

marda




Re: Webinar

Gerrie DeDakis
 

Yes


From: Sandee
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 3:40:00 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Webinar

 

I am new to MTC and I attended last weeks webinar. I learned a few new things and I was wondering if there is going to be a Webinar tonight?

Thanks.



Re: Webinar

Julie Flanagan
 

Yes, we will be having a webinar tonight. See you there!

Julie, craftymusician@...  Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC:    http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2  
www.scrap-savvy.com     http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandee" <slgraver@...>
To: "MTC Tuts" Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 1:40:00 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Webinar

 

I am new to MTC and I attended last weeks webinar. I learned a few new things and I was wondering if there is going to be a Webinar tonight?

Thanks.


Re: 64 bit?

mardafrie@...
 

Well that stinks about the pink wishblade ;   (
Guess I will have to learn the gazzelle!

Julie,
When you were talking about AI, what if a person does not have adobe illustrator for converting gsd to svg?

marda



Re: I Rock Rhinestones Tool ? & Rhinestone Size ?

swisher_tammy
 

I was just checking out the I Rock Tool and have a question about it. I have only ever used the rhinestones that already have sticky stuff on them to use on paper. I basically don't know much at all about rhinestones, but think I want to add them to a few shirts once the update comes. What is the average size rhinestone a person would use to add to shirts? Also The I Rock Tool says it warms up and that's how the rhinestones are stuck to the shirt. Does all rhinestones have a glue on them or do I need spacial ones to use with the I Rock Tool?

Thanks for all your help.


Tonight's Webinar

Julie Flanagan
 

Here is the link for tonight's (Tues, Oct 12) webinar at
8:00 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 5:30 Pacific
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/270992849

Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration
with information you need to join the Webinar.

There is not going to be any set format or subject for these webinars. The purpose of the webinars is to be able to help people with questions or problems that they are having, and where it is easier to show something rather than type it. They can also be used to share tips or show new techniques that you have discovered or would like to share. These webinars will run for about 1 and 1/2 hours depending on the questions, participation, etc. I will record each one so that if something good is covered, we can post it for the benefit of others.

Microphones are not necessary, but if you have one, I would encourage you to use it so that you can chime in or ask questions as we are going over something. I only ask that you keep yourself muted until you are ready to talk - that will keep the background noise to a minimum. Also, if you have headphones or a headset, they work very well too.

I will also try to remember to post a sticky at the top of the forum as the webinar is going on with a link to join.


Re: Where is that UPS man...

Dianna <dianna@...>
 

Ooo! He was just here!!

 

I get to open them boxes..

 

What should I do first?  LOL

 

Dianna - WV

 

From: MTC_Tuts@... [mailto:MTC_Tuts@...] On Behalf Of Sandra
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:29 PM
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Where is that UPS man...

 

 

I must still be in WV... he delivered my new PI software yesterday!

 

Sandra

 

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Dianna <dianna@...> wrote:

 

Is wondering “Where is that UPS man?”

 

If anyone has him.. send him back to West Virginia.  I think he is lost. lol

 

Dianna - WV

 

 


Re: Tonight's Webinar

artfuldodger1992 <artfuldodgerrs@...>
 

I am running Windows 7, 64 bit. Enough Said.

I have tried everything to get it to work, it now sits in a box, New and unused. I bought a Cricut Expression and it works fine with the 64 bit system and MTC. Maybe one day Xyron will upgrade its drivers for the 64 bit system. I don't care for there CnC software.

Pammie

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, craftymusician@... wrote:

The Pink Wishblade works with Make The Cut unless you have a 64 bit machine. Use the instructions and settings for Craft Robo.

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "artfuldodger1992" <artfuldodgerrs@...>
To: "MTC Tuts" <MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:24:54 AM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Tonight's Webinar






Gee wish he could get the Pink Wishblade to work with it.

Pammie

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com , "Sharon" <s.serguta@> wrote:

Wow - wonderful. Makes me feel guilty that I am not paying for the upgrade. Andy, you need to put a "donate" button on your website for all the hard work you do or get a post office box account so we can send you fudge or something.

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com , "CraftyMusician" <craftymusician@> wrote:

If you missed tonight's webinar, you missed a treat. Andy showed us some of the new features that will be in the next update of Make The Cut. He also said that we should have the new update by November 1 (probably sooner).

In addition to smoother, faster cutting to Gazelle, and WYSIWYG cutting to Gazelle, he has added an automatic lattice maker and automatic rhinestones! It has a new multi-page feature within a single file. MTC will cut to the Black Cat Cougar as well.

Measurements can be entered as regular fractions, and conversion to decimals and percents are automatic. He has streamlined creation of blackout layers. A new icon is added for zooming in and out quickly.

We were also able to get a lot of questions answered during the Webinar.

If you missed the webinar, you may be able to see the recording in the next few weeks after Bryan gets it posted. We will post a link here once it is posted.



Julie, craftymusician@ Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


Re: 64 bit?

artfuldodger1992 <artfuldodgerrs@...>
 

Yes it does, I use mine on A notebook running windows 7
Pammie

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, dbrit89828@... wrote:

Since you mentioned 64 bit systems..................does MTC work with it
for using with a Cricut Expression?
I have a 32 bit system presently, but will probably be upgrading and
everything I see is now 64 bit.

Thanks,
Jonnie


In a message dated 10/12/2010 2:10:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
craftymusician@... writes:



The Pink Wishblade works with Make The Cut unless you have a 64 bit
machine. Use the instructions and settings for Craft Robo.

Julie, craftymusician@... Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase


----- Original Message -----
From: "artfuldodger1992" <artfuldodgerrs@...>
To: "MTC Tuts" <MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:24:54 AM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Tonight's Webinar

_


Gee wish he could get the Pink Wishblade to work with it.

Pammie

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com) ,
"Sharon" <s.serguta@> wrote:

Wow - wonderful. Makes me feel guilty that I am not paying for the
upgrade. Andy, you need to put a "donate" button on your website for all the
hard work you do or get a post office box account so we can send you fudge or
something.

--- In _MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com) ,
"CraftyMusician" <craftymusician@> wrote:

If you missed tonight's webinar, you missed a treat. Andy showed us
some of the new features that will be in the next update of Make The Cut. He
also said that we should have the new update by November 1 (probably
sooner).
> In addition to smoother, faster cutting to Gazelle, and WYSIWYG
cutting to Gazelle, he has added an automatic lattice maker and automatic
rhinestones! It has a new multi-page feature within a single file. MTC will cut to
the Black Cat Cougar as well.

Measurements can be entered as regular fractions, and conversion to
decimals and percents are automatic. He has streamlined creation of blackout
layers. A new icon is added for zooming in and out quickly.

We were also able to get a lot of questions answered during the
Webinar.
> If you missed the webinar, you may be able to see the recording in the
next few weeks after Bryan gets it posted. We will post a link here once
it is posted.



Julie, craftymusician@ Flanagan Educational Services
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/)
Purchase MTC: _http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2_
(http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2)
www.scrap-savvy.com _http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase_
(http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase)
>