To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: jwright7981@...
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 02:28:10 +0000
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Ranunculus Template

Hi Everyone. I am probably posting this in wrong group but thought I would give it a shot. I am trying to find a template for a ranunculus flower. I am making all my flowers for my wedding with paper. I have found several images for finished paper ranunculus flowers but cannot tell what shape the petal. Any help would be great! Thanks!