To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: swisher_tammy@...
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:29:08 +0000
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: FYI -Leaving comments on blogs

There have been times that I wanted to leave comments other then just a thank you for the file. On more then one occasion I have had a nice long note typed up, proff read and then tried sending it but then found out I had to have a special account just to send the message. I have gotten so frustrated that I no longer even try. It's really to bad because all these bloggers offer their files for free but you have to jump through hoops just to thank then.