Cupcake Wrapper Challenge

Julie Flanagan

Take a look at the photos of the Cupcake Wrapper Lesson projects in this group's Photos section.

The lesson is in the group's Files>Basic Lesson Folder here:

I look forward to seeing your creations.

This lesson walks you step-by-step through the process of making cupcake wrappers from some basic templates using Make The Cut software.

CHALLENGE: I realize that this is quite a challenging project for beginners. So I am going to reward those who decide to take the challenge and share their results with the group. The reward is copies of my MTC files used for this Demo: I Love America, Our Star, Showers of Blessings, and Happy Birthday cupcake wrappers.

To claim your reward, here is what you need to do.
1. Create your own custom cupcake wrapper using only MTC. You may use one of the MTC templates that I posted in the group's Files>Basic Lessons folder.

2. Save your design as a MTC file.

3. Cut your design.

5. Take a picture of your cut project.

6. Post the picture of your cut cupcake wrapper project in the group Photos section, in the Cupcake Wrappers Challenge Folder here:

7. Post a message to the group including the link for both your MTC file and your Photo so that we can all take a look at your project.

8. Post any comments, problems, etc. that you had while working on the project to this group's Messages for feedback from all of the participants.

9. Send me a note OFF LIST at craftymusician@comcast.net with the links to your photo and file, and request your Cupcake Wrapper Rewards. I will send you the files by return e-mail.

10. While this challenge does not require that you take a photo of your wrapper on a cupcake, we sure would love to see your finished project using a real decorated cupcake.

Happy Wrapping!!!!!!!

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase