The same is true for reading the posted messages. Since we are trying to keep this group "On Topic", there is something to be learned by reading through the posts in the Message section of the group before asking questions. If everyone will do this, there will be less need for the same questions to be answered over and over. I don't know if I can keep up with it, but I hope to make a database file of FAQs (frequently asked questions) that lists message numbers and files that answer those questions.

From: "tammy swisher"

I just want to say thank you for creating this type of challenge and helping us want to work through every lesson. Honestly I was having a hard time trying to tell myself I had to do all the lessons no matter how easy I thought they were. By you creating the challenge and giving away a free image is an excellent reason for me to finish a lesson, even if I do think it's easy. Thanks again.

A Fellow MTC Crafter,
Tammy S.