Re: Installing Beta Version

Julie Flanagan

You can find the link for MTC Beta 2.03 in the group messages, message #6, or in the group's links section.

From: "Funtime in Oz with Paz and Gaz"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:34:06 PM (GMT-0800) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Installing Beta Version

Hi all,

I've missed something.  I've got V1.4, but don't have the Beta version.  Where do I download this from and do I need it.

Thanks

Alisa Orford-Roberts
De-Signs Made by Me!
Australian agent for:
BossKut Gazelle
Pazzles Inspiration
Funtime Deluxe 2009
0409 530 380

This message may contain privileged or confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this email from your system. You should rely on your own virus checking programmes and procedures for checking any attachments. Please advise us if you wish your name and email address to be removed from our database. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be views of any such entity.

All quotes are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Carriage. Copies available on request.