Newbie

Homer <homer.sharar@...>

I got into die cutting when my grandkids got to old for printshop last year. Now I do it for both of us. This is one fascinating hobby and you don't have to be an athlete to participate in it. Even better, it seems like there is no competition, just a willingness to help.
I'm 64 and working fulltime for the TN Emergency Management Agency. As a matter of fact I'm out at the old prison in Nashville now where the Green Mile had some scenes shot, wireless cards are a great thing.
Lunch is over, can't wait to get home and reading more.
Looking forward to learning from the group.
Homer