Re: Question about the numbers for measurements...

Julie Flanagan

The Beta version of the software does not yet have the sizing portion of the design. It will be added in again as soon as it is ready. Meanwhile, you might want to use the Version 1.4 for any projects that require specific measurements.

From: "craftluv45"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:54:25 PM (GMT-0800) Auto-Detected
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Question about the numbers for measurements...

In the pre beta MTC we had the numbers on the right side of the screen to set the size of objects if we wanted to, and to be able to see what size what we made on the mat was... how do you see how big stuff is now? Someone else asked me and I had no idea what to tell them. I can't seem to see anywhere that has the measurements of an object we might click on, did I miss something? thanks, Trina M.