Re: Installing Beta Version

Julie Flanagan

The 1.4 version is available from http://www.make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx?ref=rn_header
First label the file folder in the Program Files Make The Cut 2_03 before downloading the 1.4 just in case it wants to over write the new version.  Since the download is free, you should not have a problem.

From: "craftluv45"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:51:04 PM (GMT-0800) Auto-Detected
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Installing Beta Version

Phooey, I thought it would give the option of choosing where to install it, Julie, and then it just started and I could not stop it, so it overwrote... I'm happy with the new one... but I even tried to roll back my system with the system restore feature and get it back and my system won't allow that... can I download pre beta from Andy again as I paid for it? Question is, more likely, will I NEED the old one? Thanks, hugs, Trina