Re: Blue Wishblade

Julie Flanagan

I posted some instructions for cutting from MTC to the Blue Wishblade last night. Since I don't have Windows 7 or a 64 bit machine, I cannot test how it works on those systems. It will be great if you could work through that tutorial and let me know if it does or does not work for you.

From: "Eva"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:14:28 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Blue Wishblade

Has anyone gotten MTC work with their Wishblade running Window 7?
I have Windows 7 64-bit on my desktop computer and Window 7 32-bit on my laptop. I would love if I could get MTC to work on either one of them.
I have tried the Zip file that is one this site but it doesn't work with Windows 7.
Any help would be appreciated.
Julie--Thanks for everything that you are doing for us.
Eva