Re: Apeture Tut Success

Julie Flanagan

Nice job on your aperture card, Betsey. Thanks for sharing!

From: "Betsy Lancaster" <tnneon@...>
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:26:43 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Apeture Tut Success

I did the tutorial on the apeture card so I could make one for my husbands birthday.  We love riding motorcycles, so I borrowed the "born to ride" file that was shared, modified it a bit and then used the motorcycle for the cut out.  Unfortunately, my choice of colors makes it look too halloweeny....so that is a bummer...but otherwise, I"m pleased with my first attempt at an apeture card!  Thanks for the great tutorial!

Betsy
Custom creations in vinyl and threads!
www.youniquedezines.com