From: "Joyce"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 3:01:36 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] help on a file & thanks

Does anyone know where I can download a file of a man bowling?
My brotherin law will be 84 next month and he bowls 3 times a week I would like to put it on a card for his birthday
I also want to thank everyone who answered my post on where something was going to print.I won't be wasting so much paper anymore
Thanks
Joyce Dillow
jjdillow@sbcglobal