Re: Blue Wishblade

Julie Flanagan

Eva, please see message 230 for an outline of the steps for cutting to the Blue Wishblade. If it doesn't work for you, let me know. I will try to post a complete illustrated tutorial soon that includes additional information

From: "Eva"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:14:28 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Blue Wishblade

Has anyone gotten MTC work with their Wishblade running Window 7?
I have Windows 7 64-bit on my desktop computer and Window 7 32-bit on my laptop. I would love if I could get MTC to work on either one of them.
I have tried the Zip file that is one this site but it doesn't work with Windows 7.
Any help would be appreciated.
Julie--Thanks for everything that you are doing for us.
Eva