Re: Paper and Webinar

Linda DuBois <lindadb@...>

Julie,

I have to agree, the Webinar was wonderful. I was unable to attend but did watch it yesterday. I too wish that Andy would have re-started the recording in order for us to hear more. Central and west coast time zones certainly have the advantage. I was unable to run the webinar from my laptop, which is the computer that I have all my software installed on. I also am the the person that Design Studio has quit working on. My programer son said that a virus has probably gotten through, even though I run a full time program for virus protection. Anyway, I guess today, I will be getting everything on this computer re-installed. I am certain that he is correct because Live One did stop several viruses. I guess the problem is that it can corrupt just one thing, and cause others not to work correctly.

You mentioned if you come up for a day of cutting fun, where do you live if you don't mind my asking. It sounds like you have a scrapbooking shop. I guess I am showing my ignorance. I am a member of Scrap Savvy, and I know that you design for them. Wonderful files, by the way.

I have only managed to get through the cupcake wrapper but didn't post yet, so I do have some catching up to do. Maybe after my computer is running at full speed again, I will get caught up. Tuesday, I have my first cataract surgery, so I might even be able to see better.

Thanks for all you do for us.

Linda