(please remove spaces).

Thanks,
Julie

On 10/11/2021 12:21 PM Sandy via groups.io <sandyslp2001@...> wrote:

Sorry, but there’s a lot of craziness to wade through.  So is it JulieFlannigan1@...?
Thanks.

On Oct 11, 2021, at 1:28 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Thanks, Liz. I appreciate all of your technical support through the years!

Julie
On 10/11/2021 11:12 AM Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...> wrote:

Julie, that page is only available when a person is logged into their PayPal account. It just takes a person who is not logged in to their PayPal account to a login in page. You must remember to sign out of accounts before trying to share a link from within an account, as it is just  not shareable. So the instructions are:

go to: https://www.paypal.com/

Login or sign up:

<pjnnkkhhhhghipbl.png>

Click Send

<lpdbbapomnahjeen.png>

Complete a Send operation by filling the appropriate information:

<lbaobeiigndoaoah.png>

On 10/11/2021 10:39 AM, Julie Flanagan wrote:
Fill in the box to send money to
julieflanagan1@ juno.com
(remove the space)

Thanks,
Julie
On 10/11/2021 7:29 AM web.prc@... wrote:

Is there a link to get to the right place on paypal?

Paul

On Oct 10, 2021, at 16:09, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!