Re: Group Renewal

Betsey Kirkland

Hi Julie,

I need an email or phone number.  I tried to send you some money, but Paypal did not like the name.  This is what I got:
Inline image

Betsey

On Sunday, October 10, 2021, 04:09:31 PM EDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Time has come again for us to send an annual payment to Groups.io in order to continue to keep this group open, with its messages and files. Currently we have 5,328 members. If everyone gives just a little, we should be able to pay the fee when it is due on October 24. If you can send even $.50 or $1.00, it will help me pay that bill. You may send your contribution to Paypal at julieflanagan1 to help.

If you no longer wish to participate in this group, you are welcome to unsubscribe. I pay per person to keep the group going, so please unsubscribe if you no longer need cutter support. All are welcome to stay even if you cannot afford to send any money.

Be sure to post your cutter and software questions here, as I love hearing from you!

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!