Re: Recalibrate?

Liz Ackerman

I think that may just be the result of Design Space updates. Check on a cricut page or forum to see if anyone else is experiencing issues, and contact Cricut themselves. Mostly MTC here and legacy Cricuts if there are any of those users.

On 9/15/2021 6:56 AM, Cara's Yahoo via groups.io wrote:
Hi. I’m using the same SVG as always with cricut design space but recently the cut for my circles is not perfect. The cut no longer lines up and there’s a teeny bit I need to trim off. Any ideas on why this is happening? I’m not sure how to recalibrate if that’s what needs to be done. Thanks.
Carol