Re: Printers?/Re: [Special] [MTC-Tuts] Prime Day 2021 for Crafters

Liz Ackerman

Yes you would need to flush any printer that you would be converting, if not new from the box. I am quite convinced for either sublimation or converting from pigment to dye ink, or vice versa, it's going to be a lot of work and not something that makes sense to do all the time - switching back and forth. Bite the bullet and buy one to dedicate just for that purpose makes much more sense.

Liz

On 7/8/2021 11:39 AM, dusty dusty wrote:
I heard that on these printers that are being turned  into sublimation,  it was better to buy  one that has  had no ink put it its and only use it with sublimation ink. Because regurlar ink and the sublimation ink are different. and it takes a lot of work to try to get the old ink out to put in the sublimation ink