Printers?/Re: [Special] [MTC-Tuts] Prime Day 2021 for Crafters

Wendi Olmstead

When I saw this post I thought oh maybe my chance to get a printer that will print larger than 8.5x11.  Like maybe 12x12.  Anyone have one that you can recommend?  Or steer me away from?
Thanks,
Wendi
On 06/21/2021 10:30 AM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Amazon Prime Day 2021 starts today,  Monday, June 21, 2021,and continues for 48 hours this year! Prime Day is a once-a-year HUGE sale at Amazon —when over 100,000 items get put on sale. It’s bigger than Black Friday for Amazon. Normally Prime Day is held in July, but it was postponed last year due to the pandemic. This year it is back, earlier than in previous years. I am so glad that it is back now, as I found a number of items I need to reorder while I was updating the list. I have already purchased some items during the pre-prime day sales at amazing prices! I found lots of items with prices that have already dropped from their normal prices.

Did you make your shopping list? It is now time to start checking your watch list. I went through and made of list of all the cool crafty things I could find at great prices. I have included items that I have purchased, as well as items I would like to purchase. You can find my list of crafty prime deals here: As I find new deals, I am adding them to my list. So be sure to come back often. I just added a number of items that you will see at lower prices now!

I use this list throughout the year as I need more crafting supplies. Whenever you are looking for a special gift for a friend or loved crafter, be sure to check back to this list for some great ideas.

If you are not yet a Prime member, you can get a free Prime trial membership. There is also a Prime Student Discount. Get the links for these from my blog post here.

Be ready to pounce because the best deals sell out so fast! Last year some vinyl went on sale and all sold out in less than 30 minutes. Crazy. I managed to grab a nice variety package of vinyl during a pre-Prime sale. Some of the sales started and ended in pre-Prime sales. I had something in my cart, got interrupted, and came back an hour later, and the price had increased by $10 while I was gone!

Different items go on sale at different start times. I might have to stay awake all night!

Because of these sales, I have been fielding lots of questions about the various machines at the Cutter Software Facebook group, as well as at the MTC-Tuts Groups.io. You are welcome to join these free groups if you have questions. Meanwhile, I added links to some of my blog posts to answer questions you might have about some items on my Prime Day shopping list. I look forward to hearing about your great finds on Prime Day!

While you are visiting my blog, CutterCrafter.com be sure to grab any of the files you would like to have from the free Resource Library.

The password for the Library is: free

Julie

P.S. Don't like to shop at Amazon? Or are you broke? Come and get the latest tutorials and FREE SVG cutting files over on my blog at https://cuttercrafter.com/and make something instead. I'm always happy to help.