Re: Update on Cricut Design Space Policy

Julie Flanagan

I received an email from Cricut CEO, Ashish Arora, indicating that they have decided not to change the upload policy.
"So, we’ve made the decision to reverse our previously shared plans. Right now, every member can upload an unlimited number of images and patterns to Design Space for free, and we have no intention to change this policy. This is true whether you’re a current Cricut member or are thinking about joining the Cricut family before or after December 31, 2021."