Re: Update on Cricut Design Space Policy

happy42beme

This is the email I received today updating info from CEO Cricut.

Dear Cricut Members,

On Friday, March 12, we announced an intention to limit the number of personal images and patterns that members can upload to Design Space without a Cricut Access subscription. We updated this plan on March 16 and shared that we intended to study the matter further. My team has spent the week listening, learning, and taking in a lot of feedback. Not every decision we make is perfect, but we take every opportunity to learn and get better.
So, we’ve made the decision to reverse our previously shared plans. Right now, every member can upload an unlimited number of images and patterns to Design Space for free, and we have no intention to change this policy. This is true whether you’re a current Cricut member or are thinking about joining the Cricut family before or after December 31, 2021.
We care deeply about every single member of our community, and it’s your creativity that keeps us motivated, excited, and passionate every day about what we’re building here at Cricut.

Thank you for your candor and your commitment to our company and community. We appreciate you.
ashish arora (Cricut ceo)
March 18, 2021

P.S. To view this statement online, visit the Cricut blog.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.