From: "Linda Edinger via groups.io" <fungy1999@...>
Date: 3/18/21 2:55 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@mtc-tuts.groups.io
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Update on Cricut Design Space Policy

I don’t think there is a deadline. I went back and read it and it says before or after 12/31/21.

If the shih tzu fits

On Mar 18, 2021, at 2:59 PM, Cheryl Johnson <cheryl@...> wrote:

Thanks, I missed the 2021, I read it so fast I was thinking 2020 in my brain!  So when I plug in my new Joy this weekend I will be good to go!  Thanks again :-)

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:04 PM dusty dusty <dusty8232@...> wrote:
It sound like if you plug it in and get it registered any machine by  12/31/21 you can be grandfathered in.  I went back and made sure all my machines were registered so we will see.

--
Cheryl