Re: Update on Cricut Design Space Policy

Cheryl Johnson

I was wondering myself.  I got a Joy for Christmas and I started a new job 9 days before, so needless to say, I have not even had time to take it out of the box, which I had planned on doing this weekend.  This just adds to my many machines, portable to take to my cabin and scrapbooking retreats, I am hoping it will be grandfathered in under my account!

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 12:59 PM Goldie Holzer <mariah10@...> wrote:

On a cricut fb page there are some who are suspicious because of the wording.   On that page it says they said for the ‘lifetime of the MACHINE’, not the user.  We all know machines die eventually.

Does anyone have a clarification on that?  They also asked the question, what if you buy a new machine when one dies…..after 12/31?  But you’ve already been registered user?

They need to clarify for folks.

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> On Behalf Of Julie Flanagan
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 7:29 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Update on Cricut Design Space Policy

On 03/16/2021 4:15 PM christine prato <chrisrn44@...> wrote:

Julie,

What is the email that we can send a thank you to him at?   I tried the cricutsupport@... and it came back to me.

Thanks,

Chris

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 3:41 PM christine prato < chrisrn44@...> wrote:

WOW!!!!  That is AWESOME.  I am so very happy as I was trying to upload like a mad woman.  I can now just go thru all my designs to delete what I don't need and reorganize everything.

He deserves a HUGH thanks.

There IS power in #s

Chris

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 3:45 PM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:

Cricut has heard our complaints loudly and clearly. Thanks to all who submitted their concerns to Cricut regarding the planned monthly limit on uploads to Cricut Design Space. You can see the new post regarding their revised policy here: https://inspiration.cricut.com/a-letter-to-the-cricut-community-from-ashish-arora-cricut-ceo/

This new policy means that all who register their Cricut Explore and Maker machines before December 31, 2021, will have a lifetime of free uploads to Cricut Design Space with or without a paid subscription to Cricut Design Space.

Since users of Legacy Cricut Machines cannot use Cricut Design Space with their cutters, the Cricut Design Space policies do not apply to use of legacy Cricut machines such as the original Expression, Cricut Personal (Bug), Create, Cake, or Cake Mini.

We continue to support in this group, all cutter users who use Make The Cut software in combination with any other software, regardless of the machine used.

Julie

--

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

--

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

--
Cheryl

Join main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.