Re: Cricut Design Space Changes Coming

christine prato

I did that and it still shows up as you see below.
image.png

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 6:29 PM Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...> wrote:

So what is happening is that the SVG is embedded into a web page, the html extension is a web page. You should be able to mouse on the image, right click and save to your computer, make sure that it saves as something_you_name.svg

Let me know if that works, or not, and I can help some more.

Liz

On 3/13/2021 3:42 PM, christine prato wrote:
Thanks but that's all Greek to me.  The files somehow are saved like this : Microsoft Edge HTML Document.   When I double click on that, it opens in a screen that I attached.   VERY confusing, to say the least.
I did chat on line with cricut and the guy said that they plan on implementing the 20/month upload thing next month.  I sent an email of complaint to cricut too but it just came back to me that I was not an approved person to that site.  I got the email address from the chat guy.
Oh well.  Such is life.
Chris

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 1:46 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Lettering Delights has files in various formats. Their Graphic designs download as PNG format. Downloaded Graphic designs can be uploaded to Cricut Design Space. You can import the SVG files from Cut Sets into Make The Cut. Select All (Ctrl+A) and export as Raster File. In the window that opens, select PNG and Save. Upload that PNG file to Cricut Design Space. Go to your Account at their site, and go to Downloads to see all of your purchases. 

Julie

--
 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
-- 
Liz A.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

--
 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes on Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life"   John 3:16                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Join main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.