Re: MTC Registration Key

mprzybelski

Thank you all for the information on retrieving the registration key. I had to get my computer fixed I was afraid I would lose the program but fortunately I didn’t. I was also afraid because I am not computer savvy to try and retrieve the key by unregistering it and then re-registering it. I asked them at the place they fixed my computer if it was possible for them to help me and they did. Cm At first I thought I lost it and my heart dropped but then I did know how to access the clipboard and there it was. I re-registered it and at first it didn’t accept  it and then suddenly it did so I still have the program.  But through all this experience I’ve aged and I also learned I needed to broaden my horizons and I’ve learned cricket design space after buying a new cutter. But MTC is still my favorite. So thanks again to all who investigated and let us know how to do it.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 1:24 PM Cheryl Rotnem <crotnem@...> wrote:
Julie, I want to thank you for the info on how to find and save my MTC REG #. I got it!!! Yeah!!!
Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher
CA/USA

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:03 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
Check this document to try to recover your MTC registration Key. https://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Tutorials/Make-The-Cut/Retrieving-MTC-and-PCS-Registrations.pdf

If you cannot find it, and really don't like using other software, you might need to purchase it again. It is well worth it for what it still does. But this time make sure that you save your registration key somewhere OFF of your computer, so that you can access it if you should need it.

Julie
On 12/31/2020 4:49 PM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Miss the whole MTC group. I'm trying to learn Canvas and SCAL. Would rather have my MTC back. Lost my registration key.
           Salley

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:25 PM, Sharon Finnie
<slfinnie@...> wrote:
Oh, I agree. I miss Andy. I just bought Sure Cuts Alot from Leo Kowal at
Dreaming Tree and installed it today, way to complicated if you are not
computer literate. I am not...I am a crafter!