From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 4:06 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Question about Scal

SCAL2 still works with the Legacy Cricut Machines. But the latest version, SCAL5, has a lot more features, including importing MTC files. You need to pay for the upgrade to SCAL5. You can keep SCAL2 on your computer, and still install SCAL5. I do that by installing SCAL5 in its own directory during the installation process. SCAL5 can also cut to the Legacy Cricut Machines if you install the free libcutter program.

I agree. MTC is the best!

Julie
On 10/12/2020 1:15 AM yvonnejansambeek <y.sambeek@...> wrote:

Hi Juli and other MTC friends,

A long time a go, I bought SCAL (V 2) and then came MTC.

So I thougt lets install Scal.

Can I download other versions. If so how?

Kind regards from The Netherlands.

Yvonne

PS

MTC is the best.