Re: Help Needed - MTC & Cricut cutting problem

Donna Bernardo

check your speed, blade pressure and blade depth for the material you are cutting...you can check on line for Cricut Expression cutting guides...there are quite a few to choose from

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 10:02 PM Laurie via groups.io <fivehickmans=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm hoping I can explain what I need help with...

I'm using MTC 4.1.0 cutting with a Cricut Expression.  When I select cut, I can see on my computer screen that the image is cutting, but when I look at the Cricut, the blade isn't in sync with what I'm seeing on my computer screen.  I have to use an exacto knife to complete the cuts.

Has this happened to anyone? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Laurie