Re: Help Needed - MTC & Cricut cutting problem

Julie Flanagan

The image on the screen tells you the data that is buffering to the cutter. The blade moves as that data is processed. I am no techie on this, but it seems like it is not significant that what you see on the screen if different from what you see the cutter doing. But, you should not have to use a knife to complete cuts.  Maybe some of our techie members can chime in on this.

Julie

On 01/05/2021 6:54 PM Laurie via groups.io <fivehickmans@...> wrote:

I'm hoping I can explain what I need help with...

I'm using MTC 4.1.0 cutting with a Cricut Expression.  When I select cut, I can see on my computer screen that the image is cutting, but when I look at the Cricut, the blade isn't in sync with what I'm seeing on my computer screen.  I have to use an exacto knife to complete the cuts.

Has this happened to anyone? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Laurie