Re: Replacement blade holder for knk zing air

Liz Ackerman

So I had to look at create N craft. I don't see where they are selling any brand of cutter blades or blade holders. Was this a special deal?

On 1/2/2021 1:29 PM, karenmars63 via groups.io wrote:
My original blue blade holder for knk zing air Max has started acting up.  The blade is not  always flexible so it’s very difficult to get a good cut.  I found a yellow blade holder at create N craft, it says it’s a Force.  Will it work with a zing air Max?
_._,_._,_

AVG logo

www.avg.com