Re: Silhouette Cameo 3

salley schwartz

Miss the whole MTC group. I'm trying to learn Canvas and SCAL. Would rather have my MTC back. Lost my registration key.
           Salley

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:25 PM, Sharon Finnie
<slfinnie@...> wrote:
Oh, I agree. I miss Andy. I just bought Sure Cuts Alot from Leo Kowal at
Dreaming Tree and installed it today, way to complicated if you are not
computer literate. I am not...I am a crafter!